What's your favourite XenForo feature

My proferista function is a BASIC function that is missing, i.e. a newsletter system that takes into account bounced emails and can send emails staggered based on the limits of your server.
It's absurd that we manage forums with thousands of users and then we can't contact them unless we switch to external newsletter services which cost a lot...

admin.php?tools/transmogrifier

I've been resetting mine daily for 10 years now. Helps with performance.

A tool I've never seen before.
Hold on, before I run it, let me figure out what "transmogrifier" means.

"Transmogrifier: a verb - to change or alter greatly and often with a grotesque or humorous effect; an intransitive verb - to become transmogrified."

Something doesn't quite add up... Let me search for "transmogrifier xenforo."
And there it is, the first link, and the answer I was seeking:

Thanks, @Russ, for making me publicly confess my ignorance about the meaning of "transmogrified" If that was your intention, you nailed it :cautious:

Wait, so that thread explains what happened to 2.3...

screenshot.webp

100% this. The add-on community for Xenforo is what makes it great. The themes, modifications, etc. I'm so happy that Xenforo made add-ons easy to make and to upload. The old days were such a PITA... but just uploading a zip is so much nicer.
Hell yeah, it's a piece of cake nowadays. :cool:

I believe most paid forum software has this now - IPB, XF and Woltron Suite at least. PMs are conversation threads. Looks way less cluttered and easier to follow than a list as if they’re emails, like with pretty much any free forum software like myBB.

Also in the next version 2.3 i reckon i'll love the dark theme
The other day, I installed a free add-on to make the ACP dark too and it's glorious. You might wanna try it.

The other day, I installed a free add-on to make the ACP dark too and it's glorious. You might wanna try it.

Dark themes are a MUST !

Top Bottom