Whats the difference between vBSEO and what Xenforo does currently?

For me the features of vbseo are more fictional than functional.

For one of my forums I used vb3 + vbSEO and now, since I've switched it to Xenforo I have more traffic from search engines than with vbSEO.

The difference is vBulletin and bloatware.

XenForo does it via the framework, out of the box. And it's enough unless you believe in SEO spam. Then vBSEO is perfect.

I had 5 vbseo licenses, I believe I sold them all.

I was just perusing their forums and vBseo said they would never make a product for Xenforo, and it struct me as funny (why promise to never make something... why not just say not right now?). Then i thought about it and figured maybe Xenforo does all the stuff vBseo does already automatically. Sounds like you all came to the same conclusion.

I was just perusing their forums and vBseo said they would never make a product for Xenforo, and it struct me as funny (why promise to never make something... why not just say not right now?). Then i thought about it and figured maybe Xenforo does all the stuff vBseo does already automatically. Sounds like you all came to the same conclusion.
http://www.vbseo.com/f46/xenforo-44504/#post277516

We have not ruled out an SEO product for XenForo. That said, developing a vBSEO for another forum platform is not in our immediate plans.

Just curious. Yes i know they are for different software products. I mean functional stuff.
vBSEO allows admins to customize all vB URLs. This is nice to have, but regarding SEO there's no difference between default XF and customized vBSEO URLs.

vBSEO also has some other less important on-page SEO features for improving vB code and content. There isn't such a big need for these features in XF, since it already has modern SEO optimized code and content. That's not to say XF couldn't benefit from a XenSEO, but I'd say it wouldn't be much. That's probably one of the reasons vBSEO isn't interested very much in developing such a product. Hope this helps.

vBSEO allows admins to customize all vB URLs. This is nice to have, but regarding SEO there's no difference between default XF and customized vBSEO URLs.

vBSEO also has some other less important on-page SEO features for improving vB code and content. There isn't such a big need for these features in XF, since it already has modern SEO optimized code and content. That's not to say XF couldn't benefit from a XenSEO, but I'd say it wouldn't be much. That's probably one of the reasons vBSEO isn't interested very much in developing such a product. Hope this helps.

thanks!

Top Bottom