1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats New Search

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by LondonDragon, Jan 17, 2013.

1. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Active Member

Forgive me if my searching skills are not great and I have missed a thread somewhere that answers this question.

When you click on "What's New" you get a list of all the unread threads that have been created/responded to. I know the threads that you have posted in have a little icon on the corner of the starts Avatar telling you how many posts you have in that thread.

Is there a way to place an item on the menu that will only list all the threads that you have a post in and not necessarily watching it?

Many thanks
  2. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Have you tried "Your Content"?

Hover over your username in the top navigation bar (right hand side) and select Your Content - this shows everything you've posted, and ergo, all the threads you've participated in.

It doesn't list them as threads though, so may not be what you're looking for?

Shaun :D
    Jake Bunce likes this.
  3. LondonDragon

Hi Shaun, that is exactly the problem, need it to list in threads and not individual posts! Thanks
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

CyclingTribe likes this.
  5. LondonDragon

Many thanks Jake, will these be highlighted if they have replies or just standard search results? Also how would it be possible to create that as a link in the menu that would work for any member? Many thanks
  6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The results show reply counts, but there is no highlighting based on that count.

You can edit the template to add a nav link. Code example: