What's Happening? I'm a bit worried

SneakyDave

My fridge/ice box is almost out of sweet brew.

Should I switch brands, will everything be ok? What will I do with all my koozies/can coolers that fit my existing cans of booze? I've spent a lot of time with these bottles and cans, and I'd hate to have to start anew.

Did Miller-Coors buy them out, maybe InBev? I'll boycott all their products if it has come to that.

Can anybody answer this question? If I don't receive one in 6 hours, I may have to start a new thread. I demand answers, but will entertain any speculation that may appear.

I'm not sure what you're used to drinking, but you might give Cantarella a try. It has a sweet taste, but its the finish you'll enjoy most.

I may have to change fridges, my Choctaw brand is using up a lot of energy, and I've heard that the MotorY brands cool a lot faster with less energy costs.

Does anybody know if there are any rules to follow with MotorY fridges, such as their range of temperatures? I like to keep my brew cold, it prevents scurvy. There's a lot of information about the Choctaw rules and my brew on Google, but I can't seem to find much information about MotorY rules.

I may have to change fridges, my Choctaw brand is using up a lot of energy, and I've heard that the MotorY brands cool a lot faster with less energy costs.

Does anybody know if there are any rules to follow with MotorY fridges, such as their range of temperatures? I like to keep my brew cold, it prevents scurvy. There's a lot of information about the Choctaw rules and my brew on Google, but I can't seem to find much information about MotorY rules.

Motor Y brands is being sued by IB Appliance Division for copyright infringement. IB Claims that their ideas were taken. They list these as: duel "cooling" technology, doors, Lights that turn on when opening door and turn off when closing door, adjustable shelves, ice maker and built in egg trays.

Top Bottom