What music do you like?

Do you have any recommendations?

Sure thing.

Progressive Electronica/Dance/House
Artist: The Chemical Brothers - Album: Brothers Gonna Work it Out <-----DJ Mix - British House/Electronica/Funk
Artist: The Avalanches - Album: When I met you <----- Upbeat DJ Mix/Bootleg so nothing official on this sorry, search your favourite share site for this.

Ambient:
Artist: Efterklang - Album: Tripper <------ This album is profound, it's on another level, close your eyes and dream away.
Artist: The Future Sound of London - Album: Dead Cities <----- Very claustrophobic but immense and thoughtful.

Random
Artist BJork - Album(s): Debut, Post. <----- I've seen this lady live, she is an awesome human being.

Don't want to overload you so I'll leave it like that for now, you can find all of those albums via the usual methods. If I had to recommend only one to download it would be the Tripper album but all of them are unique and enjoyable. Hope you like. :)

wow, thanks for the info ChemicalKicks.

I like some of The Chemical Brothers. Bjork not so much (though I prefer her to Lady Gaga). The others I never heard before. I often listen to trance and ambient when I'm driving (we do a lot of that in L.A.). ;)

One of the all time great film scores, "One from the Heart," with Tom Waits and Crystal Gayle.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom