What Is Your Current Weather?

It's snowing over here! Happy dance! :D
It's typical Texas. Going from a high in the 70's to the 50's. Sunny one day, cloudy the next, rain the next - rinse and repeat cycle. Supposed to stay in the 50's up till Christmas, when it will be in the 60's (plan on puttering around on the MC Christmas day).

Typical Barrow (which very few of you will know, northern England): It's raining right now (it's also 22:14).

It's been generally fine all day though, no rain. Not much sun either though.

Liam

Last night 28 (82) degrees at midnight.
Tonight, it's only 24 (75) I need to don more clothes as the temperature PLUMMETS :coffee:

I'm ready for May/June to get here.
It's 38.8° here right now - which for us is chilly. Wouldn't be so bad if my heated gear had wires to plug into on this bike (sold my other bike and forgot to remove them).

It's 38.8° here right now - which for us is chilly. Wouldn't be so bad if my heated gear had wires to plug into on this bike (sold my other bike and forgot to remove them).

That's nothing over here. ;)

34 degrees right now.

I am heading south in several weeks for two months to avoid the cold weather. Tired of snow.

My attitude.. if it's going to get cold - it needs to snow also. :D

We see so little of it down here that folks go crazy (literally) when it starts dropping from the sky. I've seen people out at 10pm at night taking pictures of the snow coming down - and it not really be much of a snow.

My attitude.. if it's going to get cold - it needs to snow also. :D

We see so little of it down here that folks go crazy (literally) when it starts dropping from the sky. I've seen people out at 10pm at night taking pictures of the snow coming down - and it not really be much of a snow.
I am directly south of Buffalo, NY in Pennsylvania. South Buffalo got hammered last month with 6 to 8 feet of snow fall over a two day period. We'd got about 8 inches locally then. This past week, parts of Buffalo got 1 to 2 feet of snow. We got about six inches from that storm.

I'm taking the RV down to Georgia. (y)

Top Bottom