What is good and new today?

What's she having, did you find out?
Yeah we found out on the second scan :D We're having a little boy and have already decided what to call him (Tyla Jay Lee Davis)​
She's two days off 29 weeks :D So not long now. Due date is the 4th of November.​
A baby I assume.
Rofl, it is indeed a baby. However one of the scan pictures forms a different image in your mind if you aren't aware that it is actually human.​

Yeah we found out on the second scan :D We're having a little boy and have already decided what to call him (Tyla Jay Lee Davis)​
She's two days off 29 weeks :D So not long now. Due date is the 4th of November.​
One of my stepson's birthday :D He'll be 16 *gulps*​
Is he your first or do you have others? :D
]Rofl, it is indeed a baby. However one of the scan pictures forms a different image in your mind if you aren't aware that it is actually human.
ET phone home? hehehe

He'll be my first and my missus' second :D
Awesome, congrats. It's a very weird feeling when you hold your first child :D
Yeah xD He does look quite weird but I'm hoping it's just the way it looks on the ultrasound xD
:D Yeah it is... I remember thinking the same thing the first time I saw my first on the ultrasound!

Awesome, congrats. It's a very weird feeling when you hold your first child :D
I can honestly imagine it would be. For starters you've got a constant reminder that you've created this life, which would be a very weird feeling lol​

:D Yeah it is... I remember thinking the same thing the first time I saw my first on the ultrasound!​

Well he didn't look too bad on all the other scans xD It's just one of the pictures looks a tad strange xD​

I cried when I first saw my son on the ultrasound. I thought he was going to be deformed. :confused:
Rofl! I actually burst out laughing reading that post Peggy xD

By the way guys, I've uploaded all the scan images to my website. They can be found here. Let me know what you think :D

Good luck Ben and other half.
We had scans every 2 weeks from 8 weeks all the way to 38 weeks due to some complications during the pregnancy.
The first scan she was just 1.8cm long...
8wks.webp

Top Bottom