What email marketing solutions do you use?

drastic

I have MailChimp now, but they are literally way too expensive.

Looking at ConvertKit, Klaviyo, and Drip this week.

Anyone use them and want to give me some feedback?

Not cheap at all.

$191 for only 20k emails, that's basically MailChimp prices.

Convert Kit would do unlimited emails for $100 a month if I do a year up front....

Looks like Klaviyo is pretty pricey too based on a friend's report of it.

And nah, I gotta use some of the features they would have in the pricier version of that one you posted, but seriously, it's kinda pricey based on emails when ConvertKit allows unlimited sends. I would be sending 20k emails a day minimum,..... :/

How do you add your member emails to your email marketing platform? Is there an add-on that easily accomplishes this?

How do you add your member emails to your email marketing platform? Is there an add-on that easily accomplishes this?

mailchimp has tools for lead generation. most of the providers do. you can put them in an ad spot.

mailchimp has tools for lead generation. most of the providers do. you can put them in an ad spot.
Great idea - thanks.

How about for new member registrations - do those get added automatically or pulled automatically into / by Mailchimp? I'm looking for an automated solution to capture all emails submitted to my site, including unpaid and paid site registrations and lead gen pop ups.

Great idea - thanks.

How about for new member registrations - do those get added automatically or pulled automatically into / by Mailchimp? I'm looking for an automated solution to capture all emails submitted to my site, including unpaid and paid site registrations and lead gen pop ups.

no clue. there needs to be a solution though, because I don't think sending emails from your main server is the best idea. better chances of it getting through using a provider, but it gets costly.

Top Bottom