1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does it cost to have a design made?

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by DennisSkov, Oct 5, 2014.

1. DennisSkov

DennisSkov Active Member

I've been thinking about getting a new design for my forum. I can easily do CSS, HTML and a little JS, but graphics is not the thing I'm best at.
    I need a Minecraft based style, and a lot of graphics have to be made (background, navigation, bredcrumbs, node info, etc.).

What would it cost to have a designer/styler (or whatever it's called) do all of this?

A style with a Minecraft background is not enough.

Thanks in advance!
  2. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Would depend on the designer, the amount of graphics, and how much customization, and add in adaptation is required.

Not all designers have the same set prices for specific work. Would be best to contact each designer individually.
    meetdilip likes this.
  3. DennisSkov

DennisSkov Active Member

I don't know any designers. I was hoping to get some offers :)
  4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Two that I recommend are @Russ and @Mike Creuzer as they produce some really awesome themes. I have worked with @Russ on a custom theme in the past and the price was really good for a complete custom theme and the amount of time that went into tweaking and fine tuning it.
  5. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

+1 for @Russ I didn't use him but we spoke a little about a custom skin and it was a good price he quoted me.
    A lot of members will say the same...
  6. DennisSkov

DennisSkov Active Member

Thanks! I've contacted both Russ and Mike.
    meetdilip likes this.