• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you call this menu type?


Well-known member
Hi guys,

I am looking for the name of a system used on some websites that hides information until it is requested, somewhat like the spoiler tags on VB.


I had problem a
[Solution is hidden until people click on I had problem a]