1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Some Web Cam Sites You Can Go Private In?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Jan 23, 2013.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I was trying to teach a friend how to do something but he doesn't have skype or Facetime.

I think Tinychat might be too blurry. What are some private one-on-one cam sites?

I should be able to screen-share. That's a must-have.

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Google Hangouts

Adam Howard likes this.
  4. Cool

Cool Active Member

just use teamviewer...you can change there the video direction...normal is that you see the screen from the partner but is changeable
    working this wise with all customers

5. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Okay - I was getting ready to suggest a site that um.... "What an odd way to phrase a thread title," screamed the freak in me. "Holy God what is this site turning to...?" [​IMG]

J.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

lmaooo @ all the responses. Ya'll are so bad. I'm just going to re-install Arrowchat. I had uninstalled it cause it was getting on my damn nerves with the constant updates and bugs. Guess I'll need it once again. I would rather use something free though. I feel like if I'm going to pay for something, at least work right geez.

MsJacquiiC likes this.
  7. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

Hence the webcamsite search? :p

8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

It's not what you think lmaooo

9. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

It would be cool to have a link in the forum postbit profile area that says "start video call with user" and you click on it and video pops up!

hellreturn and 8thos like this.
  10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

HECK YEAH

[​IMG]