XF 2.2 What add-on will change the username style according to the user's post count?

What add-on would be best at automatically changing a user's username colour with an assigned colour corresponding to their post count? Or will I have to manually insert code via the extra.less function to do this on my forum?

(If this question has already been answered please redirect to the relevant thread. I'm new to Xenforo)

Solution
You do not need an add-on for that. You can use User Group Promotion that is already a functionality of XF.

First you need to create a new user group if you don't already have one, then put the color of your choice in the field Username CSS

Lets call this group Boris
Next, Navigate to:

Add user to user groups: Check Boris

Navigate to the tab > Apply this promotion while...

-Scroll down and specify the number of post:

User has posted at least X messages.

hit save and you should be golden.
You do not need an add-on for that. You can use User Group Promotion that is already a functionality of XF.

First you need to create a new user group if you don't already have one, then put the color of your choice in the field Username CSS

Next, Navigate to:

Solution

Next, Navigate to:

Thank you. This is very much appreciated.

Top Bottom