what about if we want to make it Arabic and (RTL)

Ahmed Saleh

Hello ,
i'm asking about if we want to use xenForo as an arabic Forum from Right to Left .
i think it's easy to translate the phrases but what about the direction ?
i hope you try to make it more easy to us , i mean the arabian users .

Thanks a lot

Not only Arabic but Hebrew, Urdu, Persian, Sindhi, Pashto, Kashmeeri and many more RTL languages are having the same issues. We are waiting eagerly for RTL support in the core XenForo. People have done some effort back when it was Beta 2 era, which is no more effective by now.

Not only Arabic but Hebrew, Urdu, Persian, Sindhi, Pashto, Kashmeeri and many more RTL languages are having the same issues. We are waiting eagerly for RTL support in the core XenForo. People have done some effort back when it was Beta 2 era, which is no more effective by now.
So it's Urgent if they are looking for international users , and i extremely suggest xenForo to my Friends but always they ask about the same Issue .

There is a chain of Urdu forums which follow our forum. The moment we will make a switch from current vB4 to xF, we are pretty sure, many will follow us. But we are stuck on this RTL issue before we make a decision. If a fully working community hack is available for the latest release that will also be acceptable but unfortunately it is not there.

Sorry making this topic again alive, as I'm going to buy the license of this beautiful forum. But main main aim is to make my forum in Arabic and Urdu both are RTL languages. However I will keep English by default for my forum.
I wonder now if XF supports automatically switching RTL when users change the language to Arabic from English English ?

Top Bottom