Well what the hell I just bought IPB for a New Forum

Simply put ... you can't go wrong with IP.Board! It's the best forum solution available at the moment. The only gripe I have with it is the damn'd AdminCP.

IPB is great software because it's had years to develope and mature, add features, etc.

XenForo is a great software even in its alpha state, without add-ons, etc. IMO, given time to mature and develope, xF is going to blow the doors off of any competitor out there. No question.

That said, it seems to me that promoting another software on this site, is in bad taste, is it not?

IPB is great software because it's had years to develope and mature, add features, etc.

XenForo is a great software even in its alpha state, without add-ons, etc. IMO, given time to mature and develope, xF is going to blow the doors off of any competitor out there. No question.

That said, it seems to me that promoting another software on this site, is in bad taste, is it not?
Did you see what i bolded in my reply lol.

I am in no way supportive of IPB nor will ever use it :P

Oops lucky this was pointed out to me before I posted a long rambling discourse on a couple of other products :p Pity as I had hit Shakespearean heights of elegance, and no one can dispute that as I didn't post it. :D

Top Bottom