Well, I did it...joined the "put my vb license on sale" club

IDK. Selling a vB license is like offering someone moldy bread and sour milk.
Or maybe like selling a car that you know has problems.
Yep... but the fact is, is that some are still happy to use that software... so why not win all-round? Sell and get some $$$ and the buyer gets a cheap license instead of giving the money to VB themselves!

VB has lost / is still losing business, but its not going to go broke any time soon.

Yep... but the fact is, is that some are still happy to use that software... so why not win all-round? Sell and get some $$$ and the buyer gets a cheap license instead of giving the money to VB themselves!

VB has lost / is still losing business, but its not going to go broke any time soon.
Yea. You're right. I'm probably too lazy to sell my licenses.
I always loose money when I sell stuff on eBay. Selling a license should be no exception.

If anyone is selling or donating their vb license(doesn't matter which version), let me know, will use it for a non-profit organization.

If anyone is selling or donating their vb license(doesn't matter which version), let me know, will use it for a non-profit organization.

Keep an eye out for the marketplace board on xenfans we're still setting up. I will put a bunch of my licenses up there for quite cheap.

Top Bottom