Lack of interest Welcome Emails / Admin Notification Emails / Disable Require Validation

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Gary

I may be missing this, but are welcome emails sent to users after they have verified their account? Also, is there a way to send a notification email to the admin each time a new user registers at the site? If not, could these be implemented.

Also, is there a way to disable having users be required to verify their email? If not, could this option also be added?

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I may be missing this, but are welcome emails sent to users after they have verified their account? Also, is there a way to send a notification email to the admin each time a new user registers at the site? If not, could these be implemented.

Also, is there a way to disable having users be required to verify their email? If not, could this option also be added?

Not sure about your first two question, but you can disable users getting verification emails in the Admin Control Panel. I believe it is under "Users & Registrations".

When I signed up here I didn't get a welcome e-mail. I agree this is a good feature. I also like the welcome PMs as well.

Top Bottom