XF 1.3 Weird problem

When clicking Log in or Sign up it is acting weird. See the attachment.

Happens to everyone, all browsers, all styles... :(

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2014-05-08 om 21.10.29.webp
    Schermafbeelding 2014-05-08 om 21.10.29.webp
    35 KB · Views: 29
@Tracy Perry No idea. I am using Uniform.
I see no style called Uniform in the resources - is it one you downloaded here (if so, link) or is it one you got somewhere else?

The more I look at it, the more I'm willing to bet that it is either
A) A 1.1.x based style that was not updated to 1.2.x/3.x series
or
B) You have some non-terminated/closed EXTRA.css entries.

Last edited:
@Tracy Perry I think I'm going to use Fusion and change it to the way Uniform looks, as Uniform (Fusion too) is a great style! :)
Thanks all for the help!
From what I saw Fusion was very similar to it... just a different background image (and you should be able to use your existing one). In the long run, it will be a LOT less work. For me, the work to get a 1.1.x style updated to 1.2/3 compatibility is not worth the $30 it costs to get a style that is already compatible.

PixelExit.com also has some that could be used, but they don't have some of the transparency effects that Fusion does.

From what I saw Fusion was very similar to it... just a different background image (and you should be able to use your existing one). In the long run, it will be a LOT less work. For me, the work to get a 1.1.x style updated to 1.2/3 compatibility is not worth the $30 it costs to get a style that is already compatible.

PixelExit.com also has some that could be used, but they don't have some of the transparency effects that Fusion does.

I agree.

Unfortunately I don't have any records of William purchasing the Uniform theme and I've asked him to remove it from his site.

The theme was discontinued before 1.2.x was released which is why the errors are happening. I should mention all of my 1.3.x themes are working correctly. :)

Top Bottom