Website Development Contracts

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Following a previous thread discussing them, I went out to re-make my contract. With some help from a friend and the internets this is what we came up with. (He did most the work, I proof read and altered to my needs)

Anyone feel like giving it a read and checking that everything is there that should be?

Likewise, if others would like to use this and update it to their own requirements, I can give you the file you would need :)

*edit* already found 1 error and fixed

Attachments

I am not in the legal field but I'd suggest to not allow changes in scope under the current contract. Instead a change in scope should result in a new contract. Scope creep is imho one of the biggest problems in any project (not just web design) and one effective way to limit it is to require a new contract either in addition or instead of the old one. That makes both parties a lot more aware that a change in scope is serious business.

Where are those times when you could just trust people gone to? :ROFLMAO:
They only ever existed in fairy tales. ;)
If money is involved a contract is there to protect both parties, should imho be done under any circumstances. In fact, you are doing it with the person you conceivably love and trust the most, that contract is called marriage.

Top Bottom