WebGuruBB - Suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice and clean. My one suggestion would be to move the Privacy and Terms nodes from the top to the bottom of the list on the front page forum list. The reason is these are things people will/should read once or infrequently. So why force people to see these again at the top of the list? It would also look much nicer going straight to the News and Information forum.

You should remove the privacy and terms of service nodes all together! That is something that people very rarely care about and if they care so much about it then they will look for it(which they can actually be found under help as well as on the bottom of the page so no worries). Another thing you might want to change is the fact that the home link just takes you back to your forum index and so having a forum and home link is redundant, remove it or change where they take you. You might also want to consider getting rid of your link directory and moving it over to this. Also, your notification has too many lines on Safari on a Mac(see pic). Other than what I mentioned your forum looks pretty good.

Screen Shot 2012-03-01 at 4.54.50 PM.webp

That logo brought a smile to my face.Only constructive thing I have to say at first glance is that your welcome notice has a huge blank gap in the middle of the site and I don't like the forum node icons.

That logo brought a smile to my face.Only constructive thing I have to say at first glance is that your welcome notice has a huge blank gap in the middle of the site and I don't like the forum node icons.
YEah that welcome notice we are about to change!
And regarding the logo, you smiled as in you like it or you didn't like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom