Web projects with 5+ people; you spend more time...

Web projects with 5+ people; you spend more time...

• coding

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • researching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • helping the less knowledgeable team members

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • emailing

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • thinking "wtf" and raging about it to anyone who will listen

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Salty

I spend more time teaching people how to do the simplest tasks than actually doing solid coding work. I've been involved in about 5 different development projects for internet based business who received some form of venture capital.

It just amazes me witnessing the separation of web intelligence to those who receive funding of some sort for a project.

How are you getting funding by being a complete idiot? Why are 3/5 "web developers" useless? Why do you think it's okay to spout off unrealistic goals just because you have a "vision"? Why are you spamming me on google chat with worthless text when you know I'm "in the zone?"

Am I just taking crazy pills? You guys have any frustrating issues when working with teams on the inter-tubes?

STOP FORGETTING YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I spend more time teaching people how to do the simplest tasks than actually doing solid coding work. I've been involved in about 5 different development projects for internet based business who received some form of venture capital.

It just amazes me witnessing the separation of web intelligence to those who receive funding of some sort for a project.

How are you getting funding by being a complete idiot? Why are 3/5 "web developers" useless? Why do you think it's okay to spout off unrealistic goals just because you have a "vision"? Why are you spamming me on google chat with worthless text when you know I'm "in the zone?"

Am I just taking crazy pills? You guys have any frustrating issues when working with teams on the inter-tubes?

STOP FORGETTING YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
It seems more like the people you're working with aren't use to working in a group.

I've had ~5+ programmers work on projects at the same time while I did the UI (desktop applications and web applications), and we didn't really have these problems.

None of the above.

I spend more time finding a team of capable people able to do the required job and beyond without needing to be hand-held or told what to do next every 5 minutes.

Top Bottom