We need a XenForo Song...

I'm think cabaret style? Kier walks in and breaks out in song shortly afterwards Mike swoops in and breaks out in song ashley humming in the background. At that point, whilst the average user is typing their messages, posts and what not they quickly stand up on cue and begin singing, possibly dancing. Thereafter sitting back down as if nothing ever happened? Great idea right? huh huh? Help? (y)

Xenforo the Musical - Coming Soon

I'm think cabaret style? Kier walks in and breaks out in song shortly afterwards Mike swoops in and breaks out in song ashley humming in the background. At that point, whilst the average user is typing their messages, posts and what not they quickly stand up on cue and begin singing, possibly dancing. Thereafter sitting back down as if nothing ever happened? Great idea right? huh huh? Help? (y)

In celebration of wiping the floor with IB?? Oh yeah! :LOL:

In celebration of wiping the floor with IB?? Oh yeah! :LOL:
I'm easily able to picture Kier, Mike, and Ashley, prancing around on stage like they do in all those musicals...it's a quite hilarious scene in my head...I wish you all could watch it with me :D

I'm easily able to picture Kier, Mike, and Ashley, prancing around on stage like they do in all those musicals...it's a quite hilarious scene in my head...I wish you all could watch it with me :D

That just won't do at all. Your next reply in this thread should be all the fine details what you have envisioned. *waits* :LOL:

Until the lawsuits are settled... ;)

Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That just won't do at all. Your next reply in this thread should be all the fine details what you have envisioned. *waits* :LOL:
haha I'm picturing it to look a little like this...with Kier doing everything that Will Ferrell does. Especially the scene in the elevator.

I like how "Kier walks in and breaks out in song shortly afterwards Mike swoops in and breaks out in song ashley humming in the background." so greatly resembles the Two and a Half Men introduction. Which one's the half-man? ;)

Anyone willing to make one? I think it would be pretty nice :).
Whats funny...is xf gets a shout-out on a track that is going to be on a mixunit very soon....not that anyone here listens to rap.

I mean, I could freestyle a song right now ...it is easy to create art on the fly when you have good subject matter. :-)

.....xenforo doesn't need a song though...hearing about it was music to my ears when I first found out about it over a year ago which is amazing because I for sure march to the beat of my own drum.

on the other hand xf should play this for vb after they win the case...

Top Bottom