We have just switched our Manchester United website to xenforo

ooooh I like this style. Nice node icons btw looking very nice (y)

I'd suggest changing the navigation trigger icon on the right hand side (inside the breadcrumb container) to a dark grey/grey colour rather than the red. I think it'll look a lot cleaner and keep the breadcrumb consistent in colour.

I'd also change the colour of the .footer .pageContent background-colour to a light colour, maybe white same with the container underneath that or perhaps remove the border background of that and change the links to a light colour again perhaps white.

Otherwise nice looking style, clean. Nice work. :)

Thanks very much for the comments - I will play about with some of your suggestions to see how they look

Really nice site - great work!

Did you do the custom coding for the squad yourself, or was this an external job?

That website looks brilliant. I would love to be able to do that and start a forum for my local football team as current sites are generally boring and full of adverts. Yours looks clean and professional with nice features.

brilliant website!!! love it!

i have a similar rugby league fan site. Could you perhaps share your recent blogs block for xenporta?

I thought it was of to say "We have just switched our Manchester United website to Manchester City" Had to re-read it twice! ;)

Would you consider releasing the squad and match add ons for everyone to use? They would be great to customize into different functions.

They were never planned for public release I'm afraid, they were tailored for my site only , I will have a think

If you modified it, this could be a great mod for gaming clan tournaments, sports team websites, fantasy sports, company contests, etc if you just use generic terms like teams, members/players, etc. It could be a very great general purpose mod.

Top Bottom