Watching Celtics v. Heat Season Opener

And that's a final score, BOS 88, MIA 80...

Well, it was entertaining after what looked like a blow out in the first half...some comments:

Shaq did well, but did not play long. I think if he was in longer, they would have held their lead.

Paul Pierce being out for a while sure didn't help. Again, his going to locker room probably did not help the Celtics. But, wow, what a game...He had a couple of back to back three pointers and just made things happen.

Glenn Big Baby Davis....also a strong performance. Rondo was a bit off on offense, but had some great assistas/passes.

Miami....LeBron exploded in the 4th. He showed that he can be a threat (well, that is kind of an understatement), but when he was on, the Heat made up a lot of lost ground.

Dwayne Wade: He was out a lot of the preseason and has his personal problems (custody battle with ex-wife) that I am sure did not help his focus any. He may need some more conditioning to play to his best and I think that once the big three players on the Heat spend more time together, they will have better showings than they did tonight.

Chris Bosh: Not a whole lot from him tonight. Again, it may be a matter of time together with his teammates.

Okay, Lakers v. Heat is up next.

Remember to root for the San Antonio Spurs this season!!!

Top Bottom