1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Watched Forums Error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Veryard, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Hello,
    On my forum when users click to see watched forums they are shown this error:

Code:
    An exception occurred: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/forumhou/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Watched/Forums.php on line 29

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Watched/Forums.php at line 29
    XenForo_ViewPublic_Watched_Forums->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forumhou/public_html/index.php at line 13
    Please help me fix.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Did you upgrade to 1.2 with the [bd] watch add-on installed?

3. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Don't think I have that mod, heres the list of all my addons installed: http://d.pr/i/SgKR

4. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Any help?

5. imno007

imno007 Active Member

Have you tried disabling all your addon's? If you don't see the error after doing so, try enabling one addon at a time and checking for the error with each.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Run a file health check too, just to confirm.

7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I'm quite sure it may be the add username styling to lastpost since I got the same error this morning upgrading a test site.

8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Veryard likes this.
  9. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Thank you :)