******* - Warnings Log Viewer [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Warning Log (version 1.0) - It adds a log to view and manage all warnings from the Acp

This mod will give the admin the ability to keep track with ease of all the warnings given in his/her forum from one place in the Forum Admin Panel.

After installation go to Tools->Logs->Warning Log. There you can see an overview of the warnings and manage them.

To have a better idea as to how this mod looks like when being used, please have a look at the attached screenshots.

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I think so too, that there should be an option(on/off) that moderators can have access to it., not just the admin.

How is this with warnings that expired already? Am I able to see them still? So if a user does the same again and again and only waits until the warning expires, am I able to see his expired warning to analyse his behaviour?

would buy this if somehow mods could look at it too

Hi,

I think so too, that there should be an option(on/off) that moderators can have access to it., not just the admin.

The option for the moderators to view the warn log is added as well.

Hi,

How is this with warnings that expired already? Am I able to see them still? So if a user does the same again and again and only waits until the warning expires, am I able to see his expired warning to analyse his behaviour?

It will show the warnings just like it shows in the users warn profile, expired and active ones. But it will show it for all users in one place which is better to keep track of imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom