XF 2.0 warning_title.0 - Can't delete or edit this rogue warning that appeared after upgrade to Xf 2.0

I've attached a screencap showing what happens when I click the trash can to delete this warning. All of my warnings are still there on 2.0, but this one appeared and I can't get rid of it. Is it possible to remove this?

Attachments

• warning.webp
    warning.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 16
If you have access to your database through something such as PhpMyAdmin, then it will be interesting to see the contents of your xf_warning table.

This might give us some more info as to how that entry got in there (or it might not, but I'll let you know how to remove it).

For anyone searching, here is the solution.

Chris D checked the xf_warning_definition (not the one he mentioned above) to see there was in fact a rogue warning ID for the ID = 0.

This was added by Warning Improvements by Xon on XF 1.0, which was disabled when I upgraded to XF 2.0. However, it was disabled versus "uninstalled" so all of the extra rows and columns of the databases weren't removed.

So the answer is to install Warning Improvements for XF 2.0 and then uninstall it so it can go through it's clean up process.

Thanks to @Xon and @Chris D for their tireless work and help.

Top Bottom