Wanted: Forum General Manager

FmGrowit

After being with vBulletin for many years, my forum manager suggested we switch to Xenforo, so here I am. There have been some recent issues with the forum and since my manager is half-way around the world, response time is poor. This, among other things, I have decided to seek a new Forum Manager. The forum exists as a type of "customer service dept." primarily educating people on the products I sell on my ecommerce site, so it is generally very slow. The forum itself does not generate any income, but the information there is invaluable to my customers who choose to use it. I believe there is enormous potential in using the extensive "unique content" that exists in the forum for SEO purposes for the website, but have yet to find someone who can link the two in any kind of useful way.

Job requirements are:
-Must reply to forum issues in a timely manner (12 hours is unacceptable), so being located in North America would be helpful.
-maintenance, including forum updates.
-minor customizing, removal of unused features etc
-reply to moderator concerns.

Please send salary requirements via PM.

If you've read the above information and believe you can help in promoting my ecommerce site using the forum content, please send me your proposal.

Thank you,
Don
FairTradeTobacco.com
WholeLeafTobacco.com

Last edited:
After being with vBulletin for many years, my forum manager suggested we switch to Xenforo, so here I am. There have been some recent issues with the forum and since my manager is half-way around the world, response time is poor. This, among other things, I have decided to seek a new Forum Manager. The forum exists as a type of "customer service dept." primarily educating people on the products I sell on my ecommerce site, so it is generally very slow. The forum itself does not generate any income, but the information there is invaluable to my customers who choose to use it. I believe there is enormous potential in using the extensive "unique content" that exists in the forum for SEO purposes for the website, but have yet to find someone who can link the two in any kind of useful way.

Job requirements are:
-Must reply to forum issues in a timely manner (12 hours is unacceptable), so being located in North America would be helpful.

If you've read the above information and believe you can help in promoting my ecommerce site using the forum content, please send me your proposal.

Thank you,
Don
FairTradeTobacco.com
WholeLeafTobacco.com
Hello Don,

We are the right team for this job. I've sent you a private message.

Job requirements are:

Thank you,
Don
FairTradeTobacco.com
WholeLeafTobacco.com
Don, I have started a private conversation to discuss further.

Top Bottom