Want to see something really scary .....

Jethro

... click on the Forums link then take a look at your post count. Holy cow have I been posting like a mad person .... another week and I'll have more posts than I have at our own site :eek: Damn Xen and it's addictive qualities, could of course have something to do with the community here.

Right off to get Season 13 of South Park for Jethro the next generation.

... click on the Forums link then take a look at your post count. Holy cow have I been posting like a mad person .... another week and I'll have more posts than I have at our own site :eek: Damn Xen and it's addictive qualities, could of course have something to do with the community here.

Right off to get Season 13 of South Park for Jethro the next generation.

Tell me! I'm repeating myself but, I've been on countless forums for well over a decade and I've never racked up 600 posts this fast. I think it was 500 only a few days ago. And frankly, board software isn't even on my list of favorite topics to discuss. Imagine if this were a sci-fi board, I'd probably be up to 20,000 by now.

Tell me! I'm repeating myself but, I've been on countless forums for well over a decade and I've never racked up 600 posts this fast. I think it was 500 only a few days ago. And frankly, board software isn't even on my list of favorite topics to discuss. Imagine if this were a sci-fi board, I'd probably be up to 20,000 by now.

LOL for me it would be the vex question of fast v slow zombies, page 70 in no time if enough horror geeks tune in for that one :D

Remember when Brogan was just another new board member with a handful of posts? I can remember it like it was yesterday. Oh wait, it was yesterday. :p

And now the spammy git has like 20,000 posts or something .... the boy likes to talk :D Mods can't read this thread right :(

Crikey - you're right! It is quite scary to see just how much time you've spent on the board when you look at the ol' post count. I'm not far off 100 posts now. :o

Yeah it's insane. This community forum is like a magnet. I'm very curious to what degree it will affect my own community once we're able to switch.
I am unclear if I will ever get away from this forum long enough to make the switch for our forums ;)

Yeah it's insane. This community forum is like a magnet. I'm very curious to what degree it will affect my own community once we're able to switch.

Yeah we have a general chat one that has been allowed to slide, figure Xen is just the right loving for it to reboot to the former glories of torrents of posts per day.

I am unclear if I will ever get away from this forum long enough to make the switch for our forums ;)

On one site I was on one of the members asked the Admins to ban him for a few days so he could study for an exam, sort of backfired on him as his trollish ways lead to the ban being made permanent via member demands :)

Top Bottom