Want to buy xforo currently vb5 have some ?

Mucker15

Hello my name is mike I run ny5thgen.com a forum and car club in New York we just upgraded to vb5 and it's been terrible, the basic function of the forum is gone. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back.

My question to you ,
Can I change to xenforo and tansfer our forum , keep my information members lists etc.... ( it's been 4 years worth of information )

Is there anyone here that offers that service ? If so how much ?

I have heard there is no way to do it yet for vb5 so I would have to go back to 4.

Any responses are greatly appreciated
Thank you
Mike
Mcals@aol.com

Unfortunately there isn't a direct importer from vB5 to XenForo.

I believe you can first convert to IPB and then to XenForo but I'm not aware of anyone who has done that.

Thanks for the referral and vote of confidence :)

However, I will not be accepting new customers for myself, until after I have successfully migrated all my current customers (that include yourself) to XenForo 1.3.

I believe quality support is better than quantity and I am reserving my current time to the current customers I already have. :)

the import of xenforo from vb4 is very easy, you really dont need to be an IT guy. if you can install a forum you can import one.

Done it twice now with a forum that was 7 years old and one 3 years old.

You may as well have ago your self it can be done one step at a time and doesn't effect your original forum so if something doesn't go right its no harm done, just have another go, but really nothing should go wrong

Top Bottom