Want to buy a 72 million post forum?

That is not too bad for that large of a site, sadly I don't know what it is and I'm not going to purchase something that I know nothing about...oh and I can't afford it :P.

It looks like crowdgather purchased it and now is trying to sell it?
I'm interpreting it as the original owner of PBNation.com sold the forums to Crowdgather but is now selling the trademarks for the names & logo, not the forums since they are still owned by Crowdgather.

I see the dark clouds of a legal fight starting to gather.

PB Nation huh?? Hmm..... *evil plots* = POLITICAL BUDDIES NATION.

...I could really use that domain.....I'd need to win the lottery first though haha

I'm interpreting it as the original owner of PBNation.com sold the forums to Crowdgather but is now selling the trademarks for the names & logo, not the forums since they are still owned by Crowdgather.

I see the dark clouds of a legal fight starting to gather.

Screw it at that point. Too costly. Just update the logos lol. His logo is a fairly basic font with no customization anyways. Doesn't even look that good. As long as the backlinks, users, and content are all there....he should be able to rebrand without an issue (or so I believe).

this will be interesting to watch. how much did the forum sell for?

there are a couple of threads on pbnation.com about it, but I don't want to join just to read them.

(I searched for the ebay auction number - 280915434907 )

"buyers are responsible for their own pre-sale due diligence " :cool:

This is screwing the pooch big time... the little guy is selling the trademarks to the big guys website, which if owned, royalties would be paid, otherwise they need to change name.

Is that about correct?

Top Bottom