XF 2.2 w3c validator found 31 error(s)

Anatoliy

All of them are identical:

The itemprop attribute was specified, but the element is not a property of any item.
Code: tra-user"><a href="/members/hooksman.15993/" class="username " dir="auto" itemprop="name" data-user-id="15993" data-xf-init="member-tooltip">hooksm

The itemprop attribute was specified, but the element is not a property of any item.
Code: tra-user"><a href="/members/portlandrain.14528/" class="username " dir="auto" itemprop="name" data-user-id="14528" data-xf-init="member-tooltip">portla

Code: tra-user"><a href="/members/clbagshaw.16918/" class="username " dir="auto" itemprop="name" data-user-id="16918" data-xf-init="member-tooltip">Clbags

What is this itemprop thing and how to fix it?

It shows that errors are not related to my style, addons, etc.

html errors are not a big deal in an html document? I don't think so.
Run almost any major website through that tester, you'll find errors. Generally, it's nothing to be concerned about at all. Stuff like this goes quite a ways back :

Post in thread 'Validation errors' https://xenforo.com/community/threads/validation-errors.62920/post-667044

It shows that errors are not related to my style, addons, etc.

html errors are not a big deal in an html document? I don't think so.

It still does not show if its on a unmodified default style with all addons disable. No one mentioned your style of your addons.

Anyway, once again, those errors and nothing to be concerned about.

W3C contains a set of recommendations, not standards. This has always been the case and as has been stated very few if any web pages (or browsers for that matter) have ever been 100% compliant with those recommendations. If modern browsers can correctly render the page, that's all that matters.

Show me a web page on any major site, forum, blog, ecommerce, anything, that 100% passes that "validator".

i've got the same errors with user's tooltip. With customized default style but nothing in tooltip templates.
Not a big deal but i will happy to know why this error just for understand.

Capture d’écran 2020-11-27 112813.webp

W3C contains a set of recommendations, not standards. This has always been the case and as has been stated very few if any web pages (or browsers for that matter) have ever been 100% compliant with those recommendations. If modern browsers can correctly render the page, that's all that matters.

Show me a web page on any major site, forum, blog, ecommerce, anything, that 100% passes that "validator".
YPfrXkm.png

🥳

Top Bottom