VPS or webhost in Denmark?

DennisSkov

Hi

My current host gives me load of problems. I've always vouched for them, but lately a lot of problems has been affecting my website in a bad way. Without any warning, they stop the server's from logging IPs, which makes it impossible to register on my forum (which is kind of bad since we just started a competetion), and they say that my website redirecting to them is not their problem (paid for a dedicated IP to make SSL happen - ssl redirects to them).

I'm tired of these problems. I haven't got too much spare time, and spending it on discussions with them is not what I want to. I don't think there's a lot of people in here with experience in Danish hosting, but thought I would give it a shot.

I'm looking for a VPS hosted in Denmark somewhere. Shouldn't be too expensive as I'm a student with no real income. Germany, Sweden, UK, France, Norway and all other countries are a no-go. It has to be hosted in Denmark :)
In case you don't know of any good providers, then I can settle with a new webhost. Just as long as they know what they are doing. They have to be hosting in Denmark as well.

I already now all of them. I'm looking for someone who can point me in the wrong direction, aka. one with experience from one of them :)

We've been with OVH for more than a year, and everything except their support is amazing. But no, then don't operate in Denmark. I need the servers to be in Denmark :)

Top Bottom