Vote Ban TaigaChat - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Vote Ban TaigaChat - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on lets you allow your members to vote to ban other members!

This add-on lets you allow your members to vote to ban other members (in TaigaChat)!

ATTENTION: you must have TaigaChat Pro add-on for use this add-on !

A Usergroup permission allows you to set who can vote to ban a member.

In the add-on options, you can determine the necessary number of votes so that members be banned, the number of hours of banishment, and the id of the member who will be considered the BOT.

When the...

Read more about this resource...

this is really cool ... can you do one for the entire forum?

where members can help moderate ... if given that permission

Thank you :)

Just select all forums in Add-on options (look screens) ;)

Yes, often on large forum that moderators are not always to moderate members in the shout, this add-on allows you to empower your members has to ban to spammer.

thanks for your response ... i have purchased ... :)

but i don't see (even in the screens) where i can select ... all forums in Add-on options

please help

thanks!

How does this work? I set registered users to ban and vote ban, and nothing changed when viewing the chat as a registered member.

I would think a registered user should not have ban privilege though, just vote ban. Using https enabled settings for taiga chat pro.

How does this work? I set registered users to ban and vote ban, and nothing changed when viewing the chat as a registered member.

I would think a registered user should not have ban privilege though, just vote ban. Using https enabled settings for taiga chat pro.
This is members who vote to ban a member. Once the number of votes is reached (set in admin options), user is banned for X hours.

Ok... let me put it this way, the image you show in your image (below) does not show up in my chat box, not even on the default theme, for selection to voteban a member by clicking.

Screenshot_5.webp

Top Bottom