Voice and Voice Messages [Deleted]

TMA

TMA submitted a new resource:

Mobile Video Uploads - Make your forum stand out so visitors stick, sign up, and keep coming back for more.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Let your members post videos from their phones and level the field with social media.

Make your forum stand out so visitors stick, sign up, and keep coming back for more.

Get a SEO boost and reach a wider audience with linkbacks from the uploaded YouTube video.

It's simple: press on Post New Video, select your new...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I see in the description this, "This add-on scales well as it has no database, storage, bandwidth, or performance impact."

So where is this video stored/played from then?

Reactions: TMA
Gotcha, guess I missed this part, "Get a SEO boost and reach a wider audience with linkbacks from the uploaded YouTube video." 🤪

I suggested this years ago. Where's the XF 2 version? 🙄

Also are videos uploaded under user's account? What's the intake process, how are you doing oauth with user accounts?

Last edited:
Any particular reason why you decided to make this for XF1 and not XF2? Seems like a wasted opportunity and wasted development hours.

Possibly because you can upload videos directly in XF 2.1

True, but the interface is pretty nice. I could see this being popular on video heavy forums. The ability to upload to YouTube directly and save storage space is nice

Reactions: the
I suggested this years ago. Where's the XF 2 version? 🙄

Also are videos uploaded under user's account? What's the intake process, how are you doing oauth with user accounts?
Any particular reason why you decided to make this for XF1 and not XF2? Seems like a wasted opportunity and wasted development hours.
Yeah I was wondering that myself considering in 5 months xF 1.5 is EOL.

Here it is, https://xenforo.com/community/threads/mobile-video-uploads-paid.158202/

A reminder to everyone, prices will increase after the beta which is ending soon, so order now :)

TMA updated Voice Messages & Video Uploads with a new update entry:

Voice Message & Video Uploads Plugin v1.0.1

Voice Message & Video Uploads Plugin v1.0.1 for XenForo has been released!
  • Microphone button now prompts correctly
  • Chrome non-submission issue
  • Use existing gapi if already loaded
  • Button width overflow on forum view
  • Buttons are now visible by default but greyed out until visible
  • Submission trigger now shakes instead of fading in and out
  • Use existing gapi if already loaded
These changes are available on the demo.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom