[VNNET]Thread Fake View Count For XF2 [Deleted]

zoom360

zoom360 submitted a new resource:

[VNNET]Thread Fake View Count For XF2 - Thread auto fake view count

The simple add-on add fake thread view for xenforo. Addons will not change the view_count column in the database so it will not affect the actual view. By default, addons will display fake views in all thread list pages.

FEATURES:
- Set view count per times
- Set time add view count.
- Set max fake view count.

View attachment 161544View attachment 161545View attachment 161546View attachment 161547View attachment 161548

Read more about this resource...

Hi @zoom360 I have installed the plugin and set it as the image in the home, with the thread visualisation to 37 just for test. Now after few hours, I have found all the threads that has less then 2000 visualisations, shown with 2000 visualisations each one. Is there a way to revert this?
Hi @markoroots,
If you don't select option "Insert view to system field", you can revert. If you turn on this function, it won't be possible

😬 It was just selected by default and it wasn't nothing more clear the description of this option.

Then why ALL the threads with less of 2000 post are been all updated to 2000 visualisation each one?
The plugin don't must add X visualisation to a thread when is opened by some user?

I'm receiving also many of these errors:

Code:
Registry server Errors
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'vnnet_fake_count' on XF:Thread[33507] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
Generato da: Account sconosciuto 25 Ago 2020 alle 01:43
Stack Analisys
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('vnnet_fake_coun...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s13/public/thread_list_macros.php(511): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('vnnet_fake_coun...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s13/public/whats_new_posts.php(226): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s13/public/whats_new_posts.php(367): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('whats_new_posts', 'results', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('whats_new_posts', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:WhatsNew\\Pos...', 'public:whats_ne...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}
Request:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "/whats-new/posts/48100/page-3"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

these errors seems to be arrived at the same time, at 1:43 Am
So I have disabled the addon

Last edited:
I haven't touched the db.
Maybe the problem that have affected all the threads in few hours is relative to the bots that visit the pages that have made load all the threads with less of 2000 visualization to 2000

Last edited:
Sorry it was me that I thought that the plugin work in a different way. So it's ok like this

Last edited:
Hi @zoom360 note that in this way the plugin add views to all threads and this is not good for many reasons.
Is it possile to add a function to decide in wich node the addon should works?

Top Bottom