XF 1.4 Virus threat - redirect script?

tommydamic68

Hopefully someone may be able to shed some light. This morning, certain click redirected me to another website. When reporting to my host, they said all looks fine on the site and try clearing the cache. They said perhaps my internet service provider needs to clear their cache? I thought it was just me but a member just notified they also had it happen to the tonight. is there something I can check or? Here is the actual URL it redirected to -its really long.

edit: it will not let me add the entire URL so I took a screen shot.

Here is the URL it goes to - http://lemode-mgz.com

Screen Shot 2015-01-11 at 8.23.49 PM.webp

Last edited:
Yep.. already posted about this over on TAZ. It's not just AdWynne but another one also.
They thought they had it fixed on 01/09/2015, but apparently not.
If you try to disable it via the Google Adsense site you end up getting redirected when viewing that... so you need to use FireFox to do it.

Yep.. already posted about this over on TAZ. It's not just AdWynne but another one also.
They thought they had it fixed on 01/09/2015, but apparently not.
If you try to disable it via the Google Adsense site you end up getting redirected when viewing that... so you need to use FireFox to do it.
Yes, thats right, if you click the ad block fast enough it will work before it redirects you. I have blocked AdWynne and a few others.

Top Bottom