Violence in McD store nearly kills patron

Companies fear lawsuits. I probably shouldn't say it, but work frontline at any Arby's and one of the "small" things is that if someone slips and falls, never apologized or in any way admit fault. It can be turned into a lawsuit.
It's actually a shame that we live in such a sue-happy society, and that people who are completely in the wrong can claim they were a victim and get away with it. People should never be in a position where they have to decide if the risk of protecting someone is worth the risk of a possible lawsuit.

pfffttt if you want some excitement, find a MickyD's.

If your coffee is too hot, sue 'em.
If someone causes a ruckus in the store, videotape it and get the company sued.
If a pickle goes down the wrong pipe because you were eating too fast, sue 'em.

sue sue sue............ hmmmm... there's a MickyD right around the corner......

It's actually a shame that we live in such a sue-happy society, and that people who are completely in the wrong can claim they were a victim and get away with it. People should never be in a position where they have to decide if the risk of protecting someone is worth the risk of a possible lawsuit.
I can help, but I can't do anything that could possibly be construed as admission of guilt. We almost had it happen at my current store. They went up to my manager and said something along the lines of "you should put up wet floor signs" and stormed out. Immediately that GM took out her phone and took a picture of the store in its current state: mark on floor and wet floor sign a foot behind it. Admission of guilt could be quite scary in this society. :(

I was in a situation like that. I witnessed a dyke-like girl jump on another girl having a lunch in a catering place. It was a pretty ugly scene. I just loaded the troublemaker on my shoulder and carried her outside. I was polite to her. No police, no charges, just another day...

I was in a situation like that. I witnessed a dyke-like girl jump on another girl having a lunch in a catering place. It was a pretty ugly scene. I just loaded the troublemaker on my shoulder and carried her outside. I was polite to her. No police, no charges, just another day...
Those McD girls were no light-weight princesses either.

Top Bottom