VigLink

VigLink 1.1.3

No permission to download
I had stopped using the addon many years ago and instead, edited the PAGE_CONTAINER template and inserted it either before the </head> or </body> tag. And later, I moved that into my own addon I created which did the same thing.

Are you sure it's not manually entered somewhere in a template? If the addon is deleted, there should be no remnant of it. VigLink rewrote URLs on the fly.
When I do a search for viglink in templates and phrases, there's nothing. Could there be some other type of verbiage I should search for?

...nothing... So strange... I just realized the links I most recently saw were in a signature... I wonder if there has been no change to the signature since the plugin was removed, if those links remain... Now I just need to figure out who's signature it was and test that theory by deleting the signature and resubmitting it...

That's probably it--links were probably pasted in manually. Since you've eliminated the possibility of it still being in your templates somewhere, that can only be what's left.

Top Bottom