Viewing screenshots

Vcize

Like 90% of the rest of the internet world, I'm quickly growing tired of VB4, and am looking to try out some different forum software on my next medium sized forum.

However, I'm not a coder or a themer, so the available themes and how they match up with my vision of my next site is important to me.

That said, unless I'm doing something wrong here, it appears that I cannot view screenshots posted in the theming section of this site without first buying a license? On what planet does that make sense? I'm not thrilled with the way this forum looks (just my personal taste), so looking through some of the themes and what can be done with this software is important to my decision. Why would this feature be blocked from users that have not yet purchased the software? I'm not going to purchase any forum software without being able to look through its themes.

EDIT: And I can't search either? Seriously?

Often than not the authors of those respected themes etc will provide a demo which you can look at firsthand, if not the people who are requiring support within that thread normally have the style live on their sites, and normally have links to their sites in their signatures.

Another thread that confirms the need for us non-licence riff raff to be able to view screenshots and attached images. It all helps to assess what the software can do. I do hope admin give us this ability, it will be a real big help to non-customers :)

Another thread that confirms the need for us non-licence riff raff to be able to view screenshots and attached images. It all helps to assess what the software can do. I do hope admin give us this ability, it will be a real big help to non-customers :)
The only issue is the attachment feature doesn't currently support attachment type permissions (doesn't differentiate between file types).

Top Bottom