• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Vibrant Envy - $20.00 - SleekVb.Net ••

That's odd. I just clicked on the Buy Now link here again and it loaded right up for me.
The site link did as well.

Attachments

• Image4.webp
    Image4.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 15
Yes but for $20 .... something polished will cost ten folds
Not true. John (SmackLAN) designed exceptional styles for the other software. His prices were around $20 and he always offered buy one get one free.

If I'm going to pay $20 for one skin, it's going to have to be darn good.
This style is a good start, and it's nice, but not $20 nice.

Not true. John (SmackLAN) designed exceptional styles for the other software. His prices were around $20 and he always offered buy one get one free.

If I'm going to pay $20 for one skin, it's going to have to be darn good.
This style is a good start, and it's nice, but not $20 nice.

I agree .. but I truly like this one here :)
but then again I've been told my taste is awful :D .... Polished work cost me $200 +

High quality styles cost as little as 20$ that is a fact and you can get these polished styles all over the web and even lower providing you have coupon codes. The moment you expect a lowered standard of styles for your hard earned money is the moment that the provider will continue at this standard.

Yes but for $20 .... something polished will cost ten folds

That is not true. Something custom, unique to your site a one off will cost you more (10 fold). But if your purchasing a style that is purchasable by the public then these types of works are sold for a significantly lowered price. That's how the business/sales side of the styling business works. The standard is still the same, never forget that. The difference is that these 300 dollars themes are usually unique to one board and are works between 1 client and one developer.

Back on topic - As stated. I feel (know infact) that the style here for purchase was put on sale far too soon. It was not yet ready for release considering it's under the commercial line. The standard of your output reflects on your business, ensure it's a positive one.

Getting an OpenDNS Sleekvb.net doesnt exist error. Cant get on your site.

Your DNS is screwed :/

Top Bottom