Very good shared or cheap VPS host

wii

I've been using www.globalgold.co.uk for some time and they are very good, but it's getting too expensive for me, since I'm paying everything myself and my old donators are no longer donating.

Do you have a suggestion for a very good shared or cheap VPS host (max 300 Euro a year, I would prefer European servers). I would need at least 20GB space, and I would prefer cPanel. It's used to host multiple domains, where the largest is a vBulletin forum with over 220.000 posts, but only max 20-30 users at a time. The other sites I host are Textpattern powered, so I would need PHP5 and MYSQL5.

Thanks

I've been using www.globalgold.co.uk for some time and they are very good, but it's getting too expensive for me, since I'm paying everything myself and my old donators are no longer donating.

Do you have a suggestion for a very good shared or cheap VPS host (max 300 Euro a year, I would prefer European servers). I would need at least 20GB space, and I would prefer cPanel. It's used to host multiple domains, where the largest is a vBulletin forum with over 220.000 posts, but only max 20-30 users at a time. The other sites I host are Textpattern powered, so I would need PHP5 and MYSQL5.

Thanks
http://santrex.net cheap servers but still rather reliable :). Shouldn't get more than 300/yr if you start out on a small VPS, you can choose which country you want. I always go Linux IRC VPS, so that you have some DDoS Protection, but your bandwidth is limited that way :).

Be careful with some of the cheaper VPS hosts - make sure they're giving you your own processors/memory and it's not shared across with other vps clients they have..

Thanks
I've been with JaguarPC for quite some time now, so far I'm very happy with them. I have both IPB and Xenforo running on my VPS plan at JaguarPC with no problems.

Top Bottom