[VersoBit] Badges [Deleted]

This issue:

8Vi.png

this line of code:
<xf:userbanners user="$user" tag="div" class="message-userBanner" itemprop="jobTitle" />

in message_macros

is causing the problem, it's duplicating its self 3 times each with a style property of margin-top: 3px, how to remove or fix this?

5qh.png

If you're still working on this addon @Ozzy47, I've got the edits and bugfixes that Versobit made to the addon while working on trying to resolve some of the issues I was having. They'd intended at the time to put those in the next release, but I don't believe those were ever officially incorporated into the addon. Just let me know where to send them.
Maybe just share those edits and fixes and we each can fix on our own. It seems other people are busy.

Going back over everything, looks like all the changes were confined to one file, src/addons/CMTV/Badges/XF/Entity/User.php
Nice. Thanks for uploading. Do you have a list of changes this file is supposed to fix? It would be easy to verify the issues before and after the fix.

Is this good to add say two badge then? Example; registered & premium for a pure example? Is it working or some issues etc?
Many thanks.

Is this good to add say two badge then? Example; registered & premium for a pure example? Is it working or some issues etc?
Many thanks.
The way I have i tset up on my forum currently, users can receive and display multiple badges. You might want to do some tinkering to make it display those without squashing them when they get automatically resized though.

I’m under no obligation to maintain nor update the addon. I said I will try when I have time. Reminding me how long ago I sad it does not help in anyway.

Since it seems such a priority for you, I suggest finding another developer to do whatever it is you need, I’ve now lost any interest in doing anything with this.

I’m under no obligation to maintain nor update the addon. I said I will try when I have time. Reminding me how long ago I sad it does not help in anyway.

Since it seems such a priority for you, I suggest finding another developer to do whatever it is you need, I’ve now lost any interest in doing anything with this.
Very sad to see such a great addon gone
Thank you for your hard work on it

Top Bottom