XF 2.2 verification issue

powergirl

An email has been sent to d@hotmail.com with a single-use code. Please enter that code to continue. but never received

cant login to admin area its saying
You must enable two-step verification to continue.

Two-step verification increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

If emails are not being delivered, contact your host and ask them to check the server mail log.

If there are no issues there then the emails are likely being flagged as spam.

An email has been sent to d@hotmail.com
Hotmail is a pain to deal with to get legit mail delivered. I'm betting that those mails are seeing the typical error "550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable." Users report these errors even with legit Hotmail addresses. We see this a lot with members, even with a well configured mail handler.

Hotmail is a pain to deal with to get legit mail delivered. I'm betting that those mails are seeing the typical error "550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable." Users report these errors even with legit Hotmail addresses. We see this a lot with members, even with a well configured mail handler.
thnk you i have create one info@ now i think need to set up SMTP

Top Bottom