vegasfanatics.com - Vegas/Gambling enthusiast site

Very clean and appealing look. The footer needs more work though and I'd like suggest you disable the sticky sidebar because no one is able to see the rest of it until they hit the bottom of the page. Other than that everything seems to be good. great work!

Very clean and appealing look. The footer needs more work though and I'd like suggest you disable the sticky sidebar because no one is able to see the rest of it until they hit the bottom of the page. Other than that everything seems to be good. great work!

Thanks for the feedback. We're definitely working on some design tweaks. You've got a very cool looking forum!

This issue is fixed now @Freakinfreak so feel free to enable now if you so please. Your version supports this as well. That was indeed a bug as @Cyb3r listed but fixed in 1.5.9.0.

Top Bottom