vB 3.x - Fluid & Fixed

vB 3.x - Fluid & Fixed 1.4.4

No permission to download
Nice,

I'm trying to change the colour of the header from white to dark. I can't seem to be able to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm trying to color everything through style properties until I realized everything is in the Extra.css. Is there anyway to have the style properties override the extra.css coloring? It would take forever to recolor through CSS edits

I'm trying to color everything through style properties until I realized everything is in the Extra.css. Is there anyway to have the style properties override the extra.css coloring?
Extra loads after style properties so you'd have to remove the coloring from extra. The reason we didn't use style properties for this is because it didn't offer us the required flexibility to create the style.

It would take forever to recolor through CSS edits
It's not as bad as you think though. Using a color meter you find out the old colors, you create new colors, use find & replace feature of the editor.

Hmm I just noticed this - in a responsive view, the usermessageinfo is squashed to half the screen size. How can I tell it to go ahead and take over all the space? The default skin seems to have this CSS

Code:
@media (max-width:480px)
{
    .Responsive .messageUserInfo
    {
        float: none;
        width: auto; 
    }

Can I just dump this into extra.css? See screenshot.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot at May 13 13-04-40.webp
    Screenshot at May 13 13-04-40.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 20
Can someone tell me how to correct the user online status indicator. It's show to one side with 1.4

WOW! I love this theme!
Please keep it updated. If there is any way to contribute ($) I'll do it. seriously!
Good job bro! (y)

@dutchbb works like a charm with that modifications! YOU ROCK!

280.gif

Last edited:
As delete the description I want to display only when the mouse is passed over the section
ACP > Appearance > Styles >vB 3.x - Fluid > Style Property Groups > Settings > Uncheck "Show Forum Descriptions on Node List" and check "Enable Forum Descriptions Tooltips".

computer and cell looks very different as you fix?
Sorry haven't found a solution for that.

Top Bottom