Vanilla forum -> XenForo? Official converter, or must I go to IPB or something else to XenForo?

Dylan

Just wondering what my options are for converting from Vanilla to XenForo for a client. Last I googled around, there were no official converters and my only options were to convert to IPB and then to XenForo.

Also, who could I hire to then integrate my website into my forum theme for Xenforo?

Thanks!

Hi I'm also using Vanilla forum 2, and now ready to move on to a more stable forum like Xenforo but the only thing that's holding me is the lack of direct converter to migrate my forum data. May i know where i can find the customer service request forum?

Hi I'm also using Vanilla forum 2, and now ready to move on to a more stable forum like Xenforo but the only thing that's holding me is the lack of direct converter to migrate my forum data. May i know where i can find the customer service request forum?
To post there you must be an existing customer. @Jake Bunce does numerous conversions so you may want to start a conversation with him.

Thanks Tracy for the quick reply, Hope there's a direct converter lying around somewhere, in fact if such exists, other people like me will be more enticed to switch forum platform.

Top Bottom