1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanilla forum -> XenForo? Official converter, or must I go to IPB or something else to XenForo?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Dylan, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Dylan

Dylan Member

Just wondering what my options are for converting from Vanilla to XenForo for a client. Last I googled around, there were no official converters and my only options were to convert to IPB and then to XenForo.

Also, who could I hire to then integrate my website into my forum theme for Xenforo?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is no direct converter.

You can post in the custom service requests forum.
  3. aolee

aolee New Member

Hi I'm also using Vanilla forum 2, and now ready to move on to a more stable forum like Xenforo but the only thing that's holding me is the lack of direct converter to migrate my forum data. May i know where i can find the customer service request forum?
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

To post there you must be an existing customer. @Jake Bunce does numerous conversions so you may want to start a conversation with him.
  5. aolee

aolee New Member

Thanks Tracy for the quick reply, Hope there's a direct converter lying around somewhere, in fact if such exists, other people like me will be more enticed to switch forum platform.
  6. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  8. aolee

aolee New Member

Thanks guys, I'll try first Adam's suggestion. hope I it goes well and be able migrate it over to Xenforo.
    Adam Howard likes this.