XF 2.2 using Xampp to merge

Olecoot

When using Xampp to merge two forums. Where in Xampp should the databases to be imported to so the importer can find them in the import process?
currently the importer is not able to import the databases as it cannot located them.

is it normal for an import from a large forum to take a very long time? The board being imported has 1,621,842 messages which I equate as posts. it's 25% done running for 19 hours so far1695319571587.png

I stopped the process on Xampp, built a VM on Digital Ocean, started from scratch, much faster, but I got these errors on the first import. the small forum. Google references Image majick which is not installed on the old or the new VM. Only GD. the Xampp import did not give these errors. Should I be concerned? the import did finish

- Step 21 of 27: Attachments 00:00:08 [205] 81.25%libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
- Step 21 of 27: Attachments 00:00:33 [745] 83.19%libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image
- Step 21 of 27: Attachments 00:00:49 [1,044] 89.56%libpng warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image
libpng warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image

Top Bottom