Using own breadcrumb navigation?

Most of it really comes down to CSS edits, I've done some complex breadcrumbs in the past that I ended just recoding most of the template breadcrumb.

So short answer, possible, and can be hard :), hardest part I always have with is the arrows, usually end up ditching them and coding something of my own.

Most of it really comes down to CSS edits, I've done some complex breadcrumbs in the past that I ended just recoding most of the template breadcrumb.

So short answer, possible, and can be hard :), hardest part I always have with is the arrows, usually end up ditching them and coding something of my own.

Yeah I find myself ditching the arrows was never a fan of that kind of design myself.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use an own breadcrumb navigation.

View attachment 31433

Something like this. How hard is this to do?

I think it would be prity simple to accomplish. I think some of the designs would require some html editing and some sliced images but not too difficult. When I get some time I might give this a go since I have the ribbon design already designed.

I got a spare 10 minutes and managed to get the ribbon affect. I haven't styled the ribbon thoroughly yet but as you can see you'll have to apply a 3 part image fixed images on the left and right and a repeating image in the center. As stated, it's working and code in place but the ribbon images haven't be properly styled in photoshop but i think what you are wanting to do won't take you longer than 10-15 minutes to accomplish pending you are familiar with a graphics editor or you have a pre-designed image sliced and ready to apply.

breadcrumb-ribbon.webp

Edit: Updated

breadcrumb-ribbon2.webp
breadcrumb-ribbon3.webp
breadcrumb-ribbon4.webp

Top Bottom