Using Moped Map now, suggestions for another?

Hello,

only a question about Xenforo 1.X and Moped Map 1.1.3
I you enter the Location in the profile, is it linked with Google Maps. (if you click on the location in the profile, you will be taken to Google Maps).

But, the Moped Map does not update. The Map works. Only the entry will not be transfered to the map. :/
Can that be fixed? :)

Greeting!

Me to ...
I also need a Membermap based at members location field and GDPR compliant. Is there any in pipeline?

To all which are following this thread:

Please try this resource:

To all which are following this thread:

Please try this resource:
Does the developer speak English at all? If there's no intention to post here and provide English support then it will be very hard to troubleshoot anything. I understand that it's in beta and that the developer is focusing on their local language community first.

Does the developer speak English at all? If there's no intention to post here and provide English support then it will be very hard to troubleshoot anything. I understand that it's in beta and that the developer is focusing on their local language community first.

At the moment I am busy, but in the next few days I will release it also at xf.com
Take a look at GitHub.

Top Bottom