Lack of interest Users > Trophies > Create New Trophy (ability to set a negative point value)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Southfork1

IMO, points indicate your standing in the community. The default xF approach is to stay positive but with the Post Ratings add-on the option exists to have both like and dislike (negative) ratings from the community. With that, I'm suggesting the option in Create New Trophy to set the Trophy Point value to be a negative number. This would allow to subtract from their points score if a user received a certain amount of negative post ratings.

While I'd like to keep things positive, I'd also like to send a message with the point value that it's not the amount of posts you make but the quality of your posts that count. This change would help in that approach.

Thanks,

South Fork

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This would allow to subtract from their points score if a user received a certain amount of negative post ratings.
Post ratings don't exist in XenForo, negative or otherwise.

It's unlikely therefore that the trophy criteria will be expanded to accommodate an add-on.

You would be better off requesting an add-on.

Top Bottom